Fionn’s prophecyverse beg. A bhean labhrus rinn an laoídh
- Late Middle Irish, Early Modern Irish
- Classical Irish poetry, Duanaire Finn, Finn Cycle
- A bhean labhrus rinn an laoídh
- Dublin, University College, MS Franciscan A 20 (b) = Duanaire Finn [s. xvii1]ff. 45r (middle)–45v context: Duanaire Finn
- Late Middle Irish Early Modern Irish
- late Middle Irish (Murphy) or Early Modern Irish.
Between c.1150 and c.1300 (Murphy).
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: A bhean labhrus rinn an laoídh
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/A_bhean_labhrus_rinn_an_lao%C3%ADdh
numerical alternatve: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?curid=11072
page ID: 11072
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=11072