Agallamh Fhinn agus Ailbhe
- Early Modern Irish
- H1 = Dublin, National Library of Ireland, MS G 2 (Phillipps 7021) [s. xiv-xv] f. 18(19)vbbeginning: ‘Cidh is letheo na rian ar Find’27 riddles.
- H2 = Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1289 (H 1. 15) = The Psalter of Tara  pp. 653–654heading: ‘Cumhluadur Ḟinn 7 Ailbhe’beginning: ‘Cidh is letheo na rian ar Fionn’27 riddles. Scribe: Tadhg Ó Neachtain. This is Thurneysen's version T and Ó Cuív's version H. Neither of them appear to have been aware of the NLI MS G 2.
- H2 = Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1289 (H 1. 15) = The Psalter of Tara 
- G1 = Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1328 (H 3. 9) [s. xviii] p. 58heading: ‘Slisnech seghuinn Ḟinn .h. Baoiscne fri hAilbhe Gruuibric inghin Corbmaic sunn’20 riddles. This is Thurneysen's version C and Ó Cuív's version C. Scribe: Muiris Ó Gormáin.
- G2 = London, British Library, MS Egerton 127 Scribe: Muiris Ó Gormáin.
- G3 = Glasgow, University Library, MS Gen 1042 Scribe: James McLagan. Version brought to light and discussed by Sím Innes (2016).
- N = Dublin, National Library of Ireland, MS G 1304 = formerly Sir Con O'Neill's manuscript [s. xvii] f. 124rheading: ‘Agallamh Fhinn mhic Cubhaill 7 Ailbhe inghean Chormaic mhic Airt mhic Cuinn .i. airdrígh Eireand’beginning: ‘Cía as teó ina tine’24 riddles. This is the version (N) edited by Ó Cuív (1986). Scribe: Conchubhar Mhágaodh.
- Early Modern Irish
- (Possible) sources:
- Tochmarc Ailbe
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Agallamh Fhinn agus Ailbhe
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Agallamh_Fhinn_agus_Ailbhe
page ID: 42258
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=42258