Aided Cheit maic Mágach‘The death of Cet mac Magach’
- Middle Irish, Early Modern Irish
- Ulster Cycle, Aideda
- Edinburgh, National Library of Scotland, Adv. MS 72.1.40 [s. xv-xvi]part 1 f. 4r–4v
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 G 21 (Betham 2, 917) [s. xviii-xix]p. 140
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 B 21 (Betham 49, 184) p. 174
- Middle Irish Early Modern Irish
- Version A: Middle Irish (?); Version B: Early Modern Irish.
For the story of the death of Conchobor, see Aided Chonchobair.
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
page name: Aided Cheit maic Mágach
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Aided_Cheit_maic_M%C3%A1gach
page ID: 1326
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=1326