Aided Chonchobair‘The death of Conchobor’
- Early Irish
- prose, verse
- Ulster Cycle
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2]pp. 123b.40–124b.32Version A.
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS C i 2 (1234) [s. xv-xvi (?)]ff. 5va.12–8rb.30Version A. Not used by Meyer.
- Edinburgh, National Library of Scotland, Adv. MS 72.1.40 [s. xv-xvi]pp. 1.1–3.7Version A. Illegible in part.
- Edinburgh, National Library of Scotland, Adv. MS 72.1.5 [s. xv (?)]ff. 7vb.1–8rb.12Version A. Unknown to Meyer.
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 N 10 (Betham 145, 967) = Book of Ballycummin [s. xvi]pp. 16.1–31Version B.
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 O 48b = Liber Flavus Fergusiorum, part 2 [c. 1435-1440]ff. 52ra3–52rb2Version C.
- Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Laud Misc. 610 ff. 1–58 and ff. 73–122 = Leabhar na Rátha [1453–1454]ff. 42vd.l–42vd.l3Version D. Not used by Meyer.
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS D iv 2 (992) [s. xv]f. 52(54)rb.1–52(54)vb.6Version D
- Early Irish
Versions A, B and C are in prose, while version D consists of two retoirics, each with a prose introduction.
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
page name: Aided Chonchobuir
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Aided_Chonchobuir
numerical alternatve: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?curid=2015
page ID: 2015
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=2015
Browse linked data