Aided Nath Í ⁊ a Adnacol‘The violent death of Nath Í and his burial’
- Cycles of the Kings, Aideda
- Lost. Apparently the manuscript used for the copy in LU.
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 E 25 (1229) = Lebor na hUidre [s. xi/xii] ff. 38a–39aheading: ‘‘Aided Nathí ⁊ á adnacol insó.’Interpolated by scribe H.
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1318 cols 573–958 = section of the Yellow Book of Lecan [s. xivex/xvin] pp. 191b13–192b cols 909 line 12ffheading: ‘Suigidud Tellaig na Cruachna so.’
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 12 = Book of Ballymote [1384 x 1406] pp. 248a41–249aheading: ‘Oided Dathi annso sís.’
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
page name: Aided Nath Í ocus a adnacol
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Aided_Nath_%C3%8D_ocus_a_adnacol
page ID: 153
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=153