Airne Fíngein‘Fíngen’s night watch’
- Early Middle Irish, Late Old Irish
- Cycles of the Kings, Irish legendary history
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 E 29 pp. 17-216 = Book of Fermoy ‘proper’ [s. xiv / s. xv]ff. 24ra–25ra pp. 19a–21a
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 O 48a = Liber Flavus Fergusiorum, part 1 [c. 1435-1440]ff. 27(78)rb–28ra8
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS D iv 2 (992) [s. xv]ff. 46a 1 – 54
- Chatsworth (Derbyshire), Book of Lismore = Book of Lismore (Leabhar Leasa Móir) [s. xv]ff. 138a line 1 – 139d line 33
- Early Middle Irish Late Old Irish
- early Middle Irish or late Old Irish.
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Airne Fíngein
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Airne_F%C3%ADngein
numerical alternatve: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?curid=159
page ID: 159
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=159