Dinnshenchas of Almu IIverse beg. Almu robo cháem dia cois
- Early Irish poetry, Dinnshenchas Érenn, Finn Cycle, Dinnshenchas
- Almu robo cháem dia cois
- Dinnshenchas Érenn C
- Rennes, Bibliothèque de Rennes Métropole, MS 598 ff. 90-125 [s. xiii/xiv (?)]
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 12 = Book of Ballymote [1384 x 1406]p. 359beginning: ‘Almu robo caem dia cois’4 qq.
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS D ii 2 (1222) [s. xvi (?)]
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS B ii 2 (741) [s. xiv-xvi ?]
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Dinnshenchas of Almu II
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Dinnshenchas_of_Almu_II
numerical alternatve: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?curid=4219
page ID: 4219
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=4219