Amra Choluim Chille‘Poem for Colum Cille’verse beg. Dia Dia dorrogus ré tias inna gnuis
- Old Irish
- Early Irish poetry
- Dia Dia dorrogus ré tias inna gnuis
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1441 (E 4. 2) = Liber hymnorum [s. xiex-xiiin]ff. 33–34vb (prose preface), 26ra–28vFf. 33v-34vb contain the prose preface, ff. 26ra-28v the poem with interlinear gloss.
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 E 25 (1229) = Lebor na hUidre [s. xi/xii] ff. 5a–15aImperfect copy.
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1318 cols 573–958 = section of the Yellow Book of Lecan [s. xivex/xvin] p. 71ff (facsimile) col. 680ff
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 16 (Hodges & Smith 224, 1230) = Leabhar Breac [s. xvin] ff. 238–248Imperfect copy.
- Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Laud Misc. 615 = Saltair Choluim Chille [s. xvi1] Fragments.
- London, British Library, MS Egerton 1782 [1516-1518] ff. 1r–14v
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1288 (H 1. 14) [c. 1750] f. 54ffCopy from Egerton 1782
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1288 (H 1. 14) [c. 1750]
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS C iii 2 (1236) [s. xvi] Extensive gloss
- Dublin, National Library of Ireland, MS G 50 (Phillipps 10276) [s. xvii] pp. 1–105
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1337 19, pp. 565–628 [s. xvi (?)] pp. 610b–616bA glossary to the Amra
- Old Irish
- Old Irish (the poem proper).
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Amra Choluim Chille
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Amra_Choluim_Chille
page ID: 1538
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=1538