Amrae Chon Roíverse beg. Ní hada dom anmuin / apairt ro-m-nét
- Old Irish
- Early Irish poetry, Ulster Cycle
- Ní hada dom anmuin / apairt ro-m-nét
- As part of the narrative Aided Chon Roí:
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1318 cols 573–958 = section of the Yellow Book of Lecan [s. xivex/xvin] pp. 124b–125a in facsimile cols 779–780 context: Aided Chon Roí
- London, British Library, MS Egerton 88 [c. 1564] f. 10b, line 2 ff context: Aided Chon Roí
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1337 3, pp. 15-58 pp. 49–52Extensively glossed.
- Old Irish
- Old Irish.
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
page name: Amrae Chon Roí
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Amrae_Chon_Ro%C3%AD
page ID: 2173
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=2173