Bretha comaithchesa‘Judgements of neighbourhood’
- Old Irish
- Early Irish law texts
- Main copies
- Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Rawlinson B 487 [s. xv + s. xvii] ff. 64ra line 29 – 67ra line 33End missing.
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1433 (E 3. 5) [s. xv] Beginning missing.
- Smaller fragments
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1337 13, pp. 353–398 Fragments with Old Irish glosses.
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1336 (H 3. 17) [s. xvi] part 1Extracts, with glosses and commentary of later date.
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1337 volume 2 (pp. 1-14) [s. xvi] Passages from the text, with Old Irish commentary.
- Old Irish
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Bretha comaithchesa
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Bretha_comaithchesa
page ID: 132
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=132