Bretha nemed dédenach (or déidenach)‘The last Bretha nemed (‘Judgments of privileged persons’)’
- prose, verse, rosc
- Early Irish law texts
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1317 (H 2. 15b) [s. xvii] CIH 1111.1-1138.37. A continuous copy that is wanting at the beginning and the end.
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1338 (H 2. 15c) [s. xix] A transcript of TCD 1317 by Eugene O'Curry.
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1338 (H 2. 15c) [s. xix]
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1337 (H 3. 18) [s. xv-xvi] part 4CIH 603.16-604.38. Glossed citations.
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1337 (H 3. 18) [s. xv-xvi] part 9CIH 725.7-726.20. Glossed citations.
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1363 9, pp. 85-88 CIH 1587.18-1588.8
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1432 (E 3. 3) [s. xv-xvi] part 1CIH 2342.16-2343.21. Glossed passage.
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
- Diplomatic editions
- Critical editions and translations
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Bretha nemed dédenach
shortcut: span style="font-variant:small-caps;">xxx
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Bretha_nemed_d%C3%A9denach
page ID: 3807
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=3807