Cáin Adomnáin‘The Law of Adomnán’
- Old Irish
- Early Irish law texts, Irish religious texts
- Cóic amsira rīa ngein Crīst
- Lebor Rátha Bothae Manuscript belonging to the monastery of Ráith Both (Raphoe, Co. Donegal), now lost. In the exemplar of the Brussels MS below, it was apparently acknowledged as a source.
- Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Rawlinson B 512 I, (a) ff. 101-122, (b) ff. 1-36, (c) ff. 45-52 [s. xv / s. xvi] ff. 48ra–51va (line 9)Ends abruptly.
- Manuscript written by Cú Mumhan mac Tuathail Í Clerigh, a cousin of Mícheál Ó Cléirigh (now lost)
- Brussels, Bibliothèque Royale de Belgique, MS 2324–2340 (3410)  ff. 76r–82vCopy written by Mícheál Ó Cléirigh.
- Brussels, Bibliothèque Royale de Belgique, MS 2324–2340 (3410) 
- Old Irish
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Cáin Adomnáin
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/C%C3%A1in_Adomn%C3%A1in
page ID: 1356
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=1356