verse beg. Coeca fichet filed
- Old Irish
- Early Irish poetry, rhymeless Leinster poems
- Coeca fichet filed
The following manuscript witnesses are known:(1)n. 1 Johan Corthals, ‘The rhymeless ‘Leinster poems’: diplomatic texts’, Celtica 24 (2003): 92–93.
- Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Rawlinson B 502 2 = Lebar Glinne Dá Locha (?) [1125 x 1150]p. 124a, lines 46–48
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2]p. 315b, lines 60–63
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 12 = Book of Ballymote [1384 x 1406]p. 131b, lines 49–51
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 2 = Book of Lecan [s. xvin]f. 90vd, lines 35–41
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 pp. 377–410 = Supplement to the Book of Leinster [c. s. xvi]p. 387a, lines 8–10
- Old Irish
- Old Irish.
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
page name: Coeca fichet filed
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Coeca_fichet_filed
numerical alternatve: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?curid=3737
page ID: 3737
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=3737