Dígal fola Crist‘Revenge for Christ's blood’
- Irish religious texts
include:(2)n. 2 Whitley Stokes, Lives of saints from the Book of Lismore (1890): vi–vii.
- Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Laud Misc. 610 ff. 1–58 and ff. 73–122 = Leabhar na Rátha [1453–1454]ff. 18va–22vbComplete
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 16 (Hodges & Smith 224, 1230) = Leabhar Breac [s. xvin]pp. 150b (line 54)–157b (line 29).Complete
- Chatsworth (Derbyshire), Book of Lismore [s. xv]ff. 41ra–41vbFragment corresponding to Leabhar Breac, pp. 156a (line 62)–157b (line 29).
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 E 29 pp. 17-216 = Book of Fermoy ‘proper’ [s. xiv / s. xv]ff. 44r–48r pp. 57–65
- London, British Library, MS Egerton 91 [s. xv]f. 63vbImperfect
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Dígal fola Crist
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/D%C3%ADgal_fola_Crist
page ID: 11200
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=11200