De mirabilibus sacrae scripturae‘On the miracles of sacred Scripture’
- Irish religious texts
- Shorter version
- Longer version
- Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Rawlinson C 153 [s. xii]ff. 1r–42rPart of the index is missing.
- In addition, there are numerous manuscripts of later date.(1)n. 1 Mario Esposito, ‘On the Pseudo-Augustinian treatise De mirabilibus sanctae scripturae written in Ireland in the year 655’, Proceedings of the Royal Irish Academy 35 C (1918–1920).
- Brussels, Bibliothèque Royale de Belgique, MS 10543-10544 (1050) [s. xv]ff. 21b–75aComprises index (ff. 21b-22a), Book 1 (ff. 22b-46b), Book 2 with index (ff. 46b-67b) and Book 3 with index (ff. 67b-75a)
- Manuscripts from Bury St Edmunds:
- Cosmographia of Aethicus Ister
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: De mirabilibus sacrae scripturae
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/De_mirabilibus_sacrae_scripturae
numerical alternatve: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?curid=12018
page ID: 12018
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=12018