Dindgnai Temrach‘The remarkable places of Tara’
- Middle Irish
- Dinnshenchas Érenn, Dinnshenchas
- Nemnach .i. ...
Separate version, i.e. independent from the Dinnshenchas Érenn:
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2] p. 30a–30d
Version in Dinnshenchas Érenn C (mixed recension):
- Rennes, Bibliothèque de Rennes Métropole, MS 598 ff. 90-125 [s. xiii/xiv (?)] ff. 90va–91raHeaded Dindgnai Temrach inso sís
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 12 = Book of Ballymote [1384 x 1406] p. 349b (line 33)–350b (line 49)
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1318 11, cols. 401-436 = YBL section [s. xv] col. 401Beginning at § 26 of Stokes’ edition in RC 15: 282. The previous leaf appears to have been lost.
- Middle Irish
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
- LL text
- Dinnshenchas Érenn C text
page name: Dindgnai Temrach
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Dindgnai_Temrach
page ID: 6332
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=6332