Dinnshenchas of Achall and other placesverse beg. Achall ar aicce Temair
- Middle Irish
- verse, prose
- Early Irish poetry, Dinnshenchas Érenn, Ulster Cycle, Dinnshenchas
- Achall ar aicce Temair
- Dinnshenchas Érenn A
- Dinnshenchas Érenn C
- B = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 12 = Book of Ballymote [1384 x 1406]
- R = Rennes, Bibliothèque de Rennes Métropole, MS 598 ff. 90-125 [s. xiii/xiv (?)]
- Y = Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1318 11, cols. 401-436 = YBL section [s. xv]
- H = Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1322 (H 3. 3) [s. xvi]
- S = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS D ii 2 (1222) [s. xvi (?)]
- S2 = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS B ii 2 (741) [s. xiv-xvi ?]
- S3 = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS B iii 1 (742) [s. xvii]
- V = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 24 P 13 (Reeves 832, 1068) [s. xvii]
- H2 = Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1289 (H 1. 15) = The Psalter of Tara 
- Middle Irish
- The sequence of stanzas in the Book of Leinster copy, which is that adopted by Gwynn for his edition.
- An alternative sequence suggested by letters that the Book of Leinster scribe added to the stanzas.
- The sequence of stanzas in copies of Recension C.
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Dinnshenchas of Achall
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Dinnshenchas_of_Achall
page ID: 4179
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=4179