Dinnshenchas of Brug na Bóinne IIverse beg. A chóemu Breg, bríg nad bréc
- Middle Irish
- Early Irish poetry, Dinnshenchas Érenn, Mythological Cycle, Dinnshenchas
- A chóemu Breg, bríg nad bréc
- Dinnshenchas Érenn A
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2]p. 164First part.
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2]p. 211Second part.
- Dinnshenchas Érenn C
- R = Rennes, Bibliothèque de Rennes Métropole, MS 598 ff. 90-125 [s. xiii/xiv (?)]
- B = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 12 = Book of Ballymote [1384 x 1406]p. 354abeginning: ‘A caemu Breag, brig nad breg’
- Y = Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1318 11, cols. 401-436 = YBL section [s. xv]
- H = Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1322 (H 3. 3) [s. xvi]
- M = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS D ii 1 (1225) = Leabhar Uí Mhaine (The Book of Uí Maine) 
- S = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS D ii 2 (1222) [s. xvi (?)]End only.
- S2 Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS B ii 2 (741) [s. xiv-xvi ?]
- S3 =
- V =
- Middle Irish
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Dinnshenchas of Brug na Bóinne II
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Dinnshenchas_of_Brug_na_B%C3%B3inne_II
page ID: 12808
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=12808