Dinnshenchas of Ceilbeverse beg. Mithid dam comma Ceilbe
- prose, verse
- Early Irish poetry, Dinnshenchas Érenn, Dinnshenchas
- Mithid dam comma Ceilbe
- Dinnshenchas Érenn A
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2] p. 200aProse text corresponding to the first three paragraphs of recension C only.
- Dinnshenchas Érenn C
- Y = Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1318 11, cols. 401-436 = YBL section [s. xv] Prose and verse.
- H = Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1322 (H 3. 3) [s. xvi] Prose and verse.
- S3 = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS B iii 1 (742) [s. xvii] Prose and poem. The poem is here ascrribed to Muirghes Mac Pháidín Uí Máolchonaire.
- V = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 24 P 13 (Reeves 832, 1068) [s. xvii] Prose text and poem.
- Rennes, Bibliothèque de Rennes Métropole, MS 598 ff. 90-125 [s. xiii/xiv (?)] Prose only.
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 12 = Book of Ballymote [1384 x 1406] Prose.
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Dinnshenchas of Ceilbe
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Dinnshenchas_of_Ceilbe
page ID: 13169
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=13169