Dinnshenchas of Cnogbaverse beg. Búa, ingen Rúadrach Rúaid
- Middle Irish
- verse, prose
- Early Irish poetry, Dinnshenchas Érenn, dinnshenchas
- Búa, ingen Rúadrach Rúaid
See more Flann fileFlann file
Entry reserved for but not yet available from the subject index.
See more Flann MainistrechFlann Mainistrech (d. 1056) – Middle Irish poet ass. with Monasterboice (Mainistir Buite)
- Dinnshenchas Érenn B (prose)
- Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Rawlinson B 506 ff. 1-16a [s. xiv (+ xvii)]Prose.
- Dinnshenchas Érenn C (mixed)
- Y = Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1318 11, cols. 401-436 = YBL section [s. xv]Prose and poem attributed to Flann file.
- H = Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1322 (H 3. 3) [s. xvi]The poem is here attributed to Flann file.
- S = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS D ii 2 (1222) [s. xvi (?)]The poem is here attributed to Flann mac Lonáin.
- S3 = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS B iii 1 (742) [s. xvii]The poem is here attributed to Flann file.
- Middle Irish
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Dinnshenchas of Cnogba
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Dinnshenchas_of_Cnogba
numerical alternatve: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?curid=6407
page ID: 6407
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=6407