Dinnshenchas of Druim Clíabverse beg. Sunda roboí Caurnán cass
- Middle Irish
- verse, prose
- Early Irish poetry, Dinnshenchas Érenn, dinnshenchas
Dinnshenchas of Druim Clíab.
- Sunda roboí Caurnán cass
- Dinnshenchas Érenn A
- L = Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2]Poem.
- Dinnshenchas Érenn B
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2]p. 165Prose.
- Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Rawlinson B 506 ff. 1-16a [s. xiv (+ xvii)]
- Dinnshenchas Érenn C
- R = Rennes, Bibliothèque de Rennes Métropole, MS 598 ff. 90-125 [s. xiii/xiv (?)]Stanzas 6-9 only. The first 5 stanzas are lost due to a gap in the manuscript.
- t.b.a. (B Lc M S S3 H)
- Middle Irish
- Forbais Dúin Bárc
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Dinnshenchas of Druim Clíab
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Dinnshenchas_of_Druim_Cl%C3%ADab
numerical alternatve: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?curid=13239
page ID: 13239
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=13239