Dinnshenchas of Eó Rossa and other treesverse beg. Cia dorochair Cráeb Dá Thí
- Middle Irish
- prose, verse
- Early Irish poetry, Dinnshenchas Érenn, Dinnshenchas
- Cia dorochair Cráeb Dá Thí
- Eó Rossa ⁊ Eó Mugna ⁊ Bili Dathi ⁊ Craeb Uisnig ⁊ Bili Tortan: coic crand
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2] pp. 199b–200a context: Dinnshenchas Érenn AProse tract with the poem on Eó Rossa
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2] p. 200a context: Dinnshenchas Érenn APoem beg. ‘Cia dorochair Cráeb Dá Thí’.
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1318 6, cols 281-344 = Section of YBL col. 344beginning: ‘Eo rosa ⁊ eo mugna ⁊ bile daithe ⁊ craibh uisnig ⁊ bili tortan’
- S3 = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS B iii 1 (742) [s. xvii] context: Dinnshenchas Érenn CThe last 10 lines of the poem are illegible (Gwynn).
- Middle Irish
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Dinnshenchas of Eó Rossa and other trees
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Dinnshenchas_of_E%C3%B3_Rossa_and_other_trees
page ID: 13174
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=13174