Dinnshenchas of Ess Rúaid Iverse beg. A fhir dodechaid atúaid
- Middle Irish
- verse, prose
- Early Irish poetry, Dinnshenchas Érenn, dinnshenchas
- A fhir dodechaid atúaid
- Dinnshenchas Érenn A
- L = Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2] p. 213aPoem. Illegible in parts.
- Dinnshenchas Érenn B
- L = Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2] p. 165aProse.
- Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Rawlinson B 506 ff. 1-16a [s. xiv (+ xvii)]
- Dinnshenchas Érenn C (mixed)
- B = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 12 = Book of Ballymote [1384 x 1406]
- Lc = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 2 = Book of Lecan [s. xvin] This copy is accompanied by the Dinnshenchas of Ess Rúaid II (see reference below).
- M = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS D ii 1 (1225) = Leabhar Uí Mhaine (The Book of Uí Maine) 
- S = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS D ii 2 (1222) [s. xvi (?)]
- S3 = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS B iii 1 (742) [s. xvii]
- H = Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1322 (H 3. 3) [s. xvi]
- Middle Irish
- Dinnshenchas of Ess Rúaid II
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Dinnshenchas of Ess Rúaid I
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Dinnshenchas_of_Ess_R%C3%BAaid_I
page ID: 13236
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=13236