Dinnshenchas of Loch Ríverse beg. In lind-se lúadit ethair
- Middle Irish
- prose, verse
- Early Irish poetry, Dinnshenchas Érenn, Mythological Cycle, dinnshenchas, Irish Mythological Cycle
- In lind-se lúadit ethair
- Dinnshenchas Érenn A
- L = Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2] p. 212Poem.
- Dinnshenchas Érenn C
- B = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 12 = Book of Ballymote [1384 x 1406]
- Lc = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 2 = Book of Lecan [s. xvin] p. 496a
- M = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS D ii 1 (1225) = Leabhar Uí Mhaine (The Book of Uí Maine) 
- S = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS D ii 2 (1222) [s. xvi (?)]
- S3 = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS B iii 1 (742) [s. xvii]
- H = Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1322 (H 3. 3) [s. xvi]
- Dublin, National Library of Ireland, MS G 2 (Phillipps 7021) [s. xiv-xv] f. 19va–bSix quatrains, the third of which has not been edited by Gwynn.
- Middle Irish
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Dinnshenchas of Loch Rí
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Dinnshenchas_of_Loch_R%C3%AD
page ID: 13230
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=13230