Dinnshenchas of Lumman Tige Srafáinverse beg. Dubgilla dub-airm n-aisse
- Middle Irish
- verse, prose
- Early Irish poetry, Dinnshenchas Érenn, dinnshenchas, eulogies and panegyrics
- Dubgilla dub-airm n-aisse
- Lumman Tigi Srafain canas roainmniged?
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2]p. 193b context: Dinnshenchas Érenn AProse introduction and poem.
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1337 18, pp. 542–564 [c. s. xiv]p. 560An independently attested copy with interlinear gloss. This is a different version which shares 9 stanzas with the LL version but which contains 12 that are not found in LL.
- Manuscripts of Tromdámh Guaire (see there)
- Yet to be confirmed
- Middle Irish
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Dinnshenchas of Lumman Tige Srafáin
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Dinnshenchas_of_Lumman_Tige_Sraf%C3%A1in
numerical alternatve: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?curid=8589
page ID: 8589
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=8589