Dinnshenchas of Móin Gai Glaisverse beg. Culdub mac Déin dia Samna
- Middle Irish
- verse, prose
- Early Irish poetry, Dinnshenchas Érenn, Mythological Cycle, Dinnshenchas, Aided
- Culdub mac Déin dia Samna
- Dinnshenchas Érenn A (poem)
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2] p. 191a (lines 56–64)heading: ‘Aided Culduib ⁊ Gai Glais’beginning: ‘Culdub mac Dein dia Samna’Gwynn omits mention of this copy on p. 64.
- Dinnshenchas Érenn C (mixed)
- R = Rennes, Bibliothèque de Rennes Métropole, MS 598 ff. 90-125 [s. xiii/xiv (?)] f. 95beginning: ‘Moin Gai Glais, canas roainmniged?’Prose.
- R = Rennes, Bibliothèque de Rennes Métropole, MS 598 ff. 90-125 [s. xiii/xiv (?)] Poem.
- B = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 12 = Book of Ballymote [1384 x 1406] p. 358b
- Y = Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1318 11, cols. 401-436 = YBL section [s. xv]
- M = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS D ii 1 (1225) = Leabhar Uí Mhaine (The Book of Uí Maine) 
- E = Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1436 pp. 85-88 = part of the Book of the White Earl [1453 x 1454] p. 85b
- H = Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1322 (H 3. 3) [s. xvi]
- S = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS D ii 2 (1222) [s. xvi (?)]
- S3 = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS B iii 1 (742) [s. xvii]
- Middle Irish
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Dinnshenchas of Móin Gai Glais
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Dinnshenchas_of_M%C3%B3in_Gai_Glais
page ID: 12792
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=12792