Dinnshenchas of Mag Muirisce IIverse beg. Muiriasc foccard in mhuir
- Middle Irish
- Early Irish poetry, Dinnshenchas Érenn, Dinnshenchas
- Muiriasc foccard in mhuir
- Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Rawlinson B 506 ff. 1-16a [s. xiv (+ xvii)] f. 15aFollows the prose section.
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS D ii 1 (1225) = Leabhar Uí Mhaine (The Book of Uí Maine)  Three stanzas.
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS D ii 2 (1222) [s. xvi (?)] First stanza (interpolation).
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS B iii 1 (742) [s. xvii] First stanza (interpolation).
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1322 (H 3. 3) [s. xvi] First stanza (interpolation).
- Middle Irish
- Dinnshenchas of Mag Muirisce
ba hangmaidh in gnim co ngle . dia tairngair Colum Cille.
Tolo mairb-esic tuili te . re lind Gairbeisc Glunraighe :
fobrucht in muir milib clann . fo ceithri hairdib Erenn.
No 'si Muireasc ciar creachach . ingen din ua deidh-Eachach :
ba buaidh a bladh gan cuir cuir . fofuair in magh co mor-muir.
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
page name: Dinnshenchas of Mag Muirisce II
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Dinnshenchas_of_Mag_Muirisce_II
page ID: 13226
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=13226