Dinnshenchas of Mag mBregverse beg. Secht maic Breogain, bríg cen brón
- Middle Irish
- prose, verse
- Early Irish poetry, Dinnshenchas Érenn, Dinnshenchas
- Secht maic Breogain, bríg cen brón
- Dinnshenchas Érenn B
- Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Rawlinson B 506 ff. 1-16a [s. xiv (+ xvii)] f. 11
- Dinnshenchas Érenn C
- R = Rennes, Bibliothèque de Rennes Métropole, MS 598 ff. 90-125 [s. xiii/xiv (?)]
- H2 = Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1289 (H 1. 15) = The Psalter of Tara  Copy from the Book of Ballymote.
- B2 = Copy from the Book of Ballymote.
- Lc = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 2 = Book of Lecan [s. xvin]
- M = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS D ii 1 (1225) = Leabhar Uí Mhaine (The Book of Uí Maine) 
- S = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS D ii 2 (1222) [s. xvi (?)]
- S2 = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS B ii 2 (741) [s. xiv-xvi ?]
- S3 = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS B iii 1 (742) [s. xvii]
- H = Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1322 (H 3. 3) [s. xvi]
- Middle Irish
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Dinnshenchas of Mag mBreg
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Dinnshenchas_of_Mag_mBreg
page ID: 13499
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=13499