Dinnshenchas of Slíab Echtge IIverse beg. Áibind, áibind, Echtge ard
- Middle Irish
- Early Irish poetry, Dinnshenchas Érenn, dinnshenchas
- Áibind, áibind, Echtge ard
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2]p. 198heading: ‘Fland mac Lonain post mortem suam cecinit’ context: Dinnshenchas Érenn APoem (Dinnshenchas Érenn A).
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1318 cols 573–958 = section of the Yellow Book of Lecan [s. xivex/xvin]cols 916[p.195a].30–917[p.195b].47Different version of the poem, here prefaced by the prose tale Trí hollamain Chondacht (col. 916.1-29).
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2]p. 170 context: Dinnshenchas Érenn BProse version.
- Middle Irish
- Dinnshenchas of Slíab Echtge I
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Dinnshenchas of Slíab Echtge II
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Dinnshenchas_of_Sl%C3%ADab_Echtge_II
numerical alternatve: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?curid=12773
page ID: 12773
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=12773