Dinnshenchas of Sruthar Mathaverse beg. Sruthar Matha, maídid lib
- Middle Irish
- prose, verse
- Early Irish poetry, Dinnshenchas Érenn, Dinnshenchas
- Sruthar Matha, maídid lib
- Dinnshenchas Érenn B
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2]p. 169a
- Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Rawlinson B 506 ff. 1-16a [s. xiv (+ xvii)]
- Dinnshenchas Érenn C
- R = Rennes, Bibliothèque de Rennes Métropole, MS 598 ff. 90-125 [s. xiii/xiv (?)]
- B =
- Lc =
- M =
- S = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS D ii 2 (1222) [s. xvi (?)]
- S3 = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS B iii 1 (742) [s. xvii]Stanzas 2-8 only.
- H = Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1322 (H 3. 3) [s. xvi]Stanzas 2-8 only.
- Middle Irish
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Dinnshenchas of Sruthar Matha
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Dinnshenchas_of_Sruthar_Matha
numerical alternatve: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?curid=13491
page ID: 13491
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=13491