Dinnshenchas of Túag Inbir and Loch nEchachverse beg. Túag Inber álaind, gáeth glass
- Middle Irish
- verse, prose
- Early Irish poetry, Dinnshenchas Érenn, Dinnshenchas
- Túag Inber álaind, gáeth glass
Entry reserved for but not yet available from the subject index.
- Dinnshenchas Érenn A
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2]pp. 152b–153aPoem on Túag Inbir and Loch nEchach, ascribed to Bard Maile.
- Dinnshenchas Érenn B
- Edinburgh, National Library of Scotland, Adv. MS 72.1.16 [s. xvex]f. 4rbProse on Loch nEchach only, associated with the dinnshenchas of Loch Rí.
- Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Rawlinson B 506 ff. 1-16a [s. xiv (+ xvii)]Prose on Túag Inbir.
- Dinnshenchas Érenn C
- Lc = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 2 = Book of Lecan [s. xvin]p. 503aProse on Túag Inbir and Loch nEchach, with poem (37 qq).
- B = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 12 = Book of Ballymote [1384 x 1406]ff. 221r–221vProse on Túag Inbir and Loch nEchach, followed by the poem on the same subjects (38 qq)
- M =
- S = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS D ii 2 (1222) [s. xvi (?)]
- S3 =
- H =
- K = Edinburgh, National Library of Scotland, Adv. MS 72.1.5 [s. xv (?)]f. 10rbbeginning: ‘Tuagh Inbir alaind gaethghlas’First part of the poem only, relating to Túag Inbir. 16 qq.
- Ed = Edinburgh, National Library of Scotland, Adv. MS 72.1.16 [s. xvex]f. 4rabeginning: ‘Tuagh Inbir alaind gaethglas’First part of the poem only. 14 qq.
- De causis torchi Corc’ Óche
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 12 = Book of Ballymote [1384 x 1406]p. 170a context: De causis torchi Corc' ÓchePoem on Loch nEchach only.
- Middle Irish
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Dinnshenchas of Túag Inbir and Loch nEchach
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Dinnshenchas_of_T%C3%BAag_Inbir_and_Loch_nEchach
numerical alternatve: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?curid=12764
page ID: 12764
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=12764