Dinnshenchas of Tonn Chlidna Iverse beg. Clidna Cheindfhind, búan in bét
- Middle Irish
- Early Irish poetry, Dinnshenchas Érenn, Finn Cycle, Dinnshenchas
- Clidna Cheindfhind, búan in bét
- Acallam na senórach
- Dinnshenchas Érenn C (mixed recension)
- R = Rennes, Bibliothèque de Rennes Métropole, MS 598 ff. 90-125 [s. xiii/xiv (?)]
- B = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 12 = Book of Ballymote [1384 x 1406] p. 374bIntroduced as deriving from a version of the Acallam na senórach.(2)n. 2 Kuno Meyer, Fianaigecht (1910): xxx.
- M = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS D ii 1 (1225) = Leabhar Uí Mhaine (The Book of Uí Maine)  "Rubbed" copy (Gwynn).
- Le = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 2 = Book of Lecan [s. xvin]
- H = Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1322 (H 3. 3) [s. xvi]
- S = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS D ii 2 (1222) [s. xvi (?)]
- S3 = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS B iii 1 (742) [s. xvii]
- Middle Irish
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Dinnshenchas of Tonn Chlidna I
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Dinnshenchas_of_Tonn_Chlidna_I
page ID: 4759
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=4759