Do faillsigud Tána bó Cúailnge‘How (the) Táin bó Cúailnge was found’
- Medieval Irish literature about poets, Ulster Cycle
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2] p. 245b
- London, British Library, MS Egerton 1782 [1516-1518] f. 87v
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS D iv 2 (992) [s. xv] ff. 47vb–48rb
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS C vi 3 (740) [s. xvii] f. 27r–27v
- † Edinburgh, National Library of Scotland, Adv. MS 72.1.32 The text was previously found in Edinburgh, National Library of Scotland, Adv. MS 72.1.32, but this manuscript has been missing since the 1840s.(1)n. 1 Rudolf Thurneysen, ‘Zu irischen Texten’, Zeitschrift für celtische Philologie 12 (1918): 407.
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Do faillsigud Tána bó Cúailnge
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Do_faillsigud_T%C3%A1na_b%C3%B3_C%C3%BAailnge
page ID: 3161
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=3161