Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1336
- s. xvi
- Irish manuscripts
Entry reserved for but not yet available from the subject index.
The list below has been collated from the table of contents (if available on this page)Progress in this area is being made piecemeal. Full and partial tables of contents are available for a small number of manuscripts. and incoming annotations concerning individual texts (again, if available).Whenever catalogue entries about texts are annotated with information about particular manuscript witnesses, these manuscripts can be queried for the texts that are linked to them.
Primary sources This section typically includes references to diplomatic editions, facsimiles and photographic reproductions, notably digital image archives, of at least a major portion of the manuscript. For editions of individual texts, see their separate entries.
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1336 (continued)
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1387
- Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Rawlinson B 502
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1308
- London, British Library, MS Additional 4783
- London, British Library, MS Nero A 7
- Copenhagen, Det Kongelige Bibliotek, MS NKS 261b
- Dublin, National Library of Ireland, MS G 3
- Dublin, National Library of Ireland, MS G 11
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS C i 2
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1318/16
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS E 3. 3
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1336/6.2
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Dublin,_Trinity_College,_MS_1336/6.2
numerical alternatve: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?curid=14939
page ID: 14939
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=14939