Esnada tige Buchet‘The songs of Buchet’s house’
- Late Old Irish, Early Middle Irish
- Cycles of the Kings
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2] pp. 270a, line 45 – 271a, line 46
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1318 cols 573–958 = section of the Yellow Book of Lecan [s. xivex/xvin] pp. 113a–114b (facsimile) cols 756 (line 47)–759 (line 4)
- Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Rawlinson B 512 I, (a) ff. 101-122, (b) ff. 1-36, (c) ff. 45-52 [s. xv / s. xvi] ff. 122ra, line 8 – 122vb, line 15
- Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Rawlinson B 512 IV, ff. 123-144 ff. 144vb lines 33–47Fragment.
- Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Rawlinson B 502 2 = Lebar Glinne Dá Locha (?) [1125 x 1150] ff. 73rb, line 31 – 73va, line 49Abbreviated prose version, "varying a good deal in wording and omitting the rhetorical passages".n. 2 David Greene, Fingal Rónáin and other stories (1955): 27.
- Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Rawlinson B 502 2 = Lebar Glinne Dá Locha (?) [1125 x 1150] f. 50ra, line 1 and further (= pp. 87a–88a in facsimile)Metrical version "which obviously derives from the prose.n. 3 Greene, supra.
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1319 pp. 463-476 [?] pp. 463–464
- Late Old Irish Early Middle Irish
Late Old Irish or early Middle Irish.
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Esnada tige Buchet
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Esnada_tige_Buchet
page ID: 217
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=217