verse beg. Flann for Éirinn
- Early Irish poetry, eulogies and panegyrics
- Flann for Éirinn
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS D iv 1 [s. xiv / xv] f. 7vb ff
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 2 = Book of Lecan [s. xvin] f. 8vb ff
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 K 32 (O'Reilly 113, 617) [s. xvii] p. 207ff
- Further copies yet to be confirmed
- A single quatrain from this poem is cited in 'Félire Óengusso.
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Flann for Éirinn
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Flann_for_%C3%89irinn
page ID: 4119
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=4119