Fled Bricrenn (also Fled Bricrend)‘The feast of Bricriu’
- Ulster Cycle
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 E 25 (1229) = Lebor na hUidre [s. xi/xii]ff. 99b–112b+H (interpolated). End missing.
- London, British Library, MS Egerton 93 [s. xv (?)]ff. 20r–25vFragment.
- Edinburgh, National Library of Scotland, Adv. MS 72.1.40 [s. xv-xvi]part 5 ff. 35r–36v pp. 69–76Fragment, "Cennach ind ruanada" episode only.
- Leiden, University Library, MS Vossianus lat. qu. 7 [s. xvi]ff. 3r–9vFragments.
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1336 5, cols 681-710 [s. xv]cols 683–710Fragment; ends imperfect.
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1337 19, pp. 565–628 [s. xvi (?)] p. 607Glossed extracts.n. 1 George Henderson, Fled Bricrend (1899): xxiv-xxx; Johan Corthals, Manuscript sources to Old and Middle Irish tales (MsOmit) (2010).
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Fled Bricrenn
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Fled_Bricrenn
page ID: 544
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=544