- Hiberno-Latin texts
- A = Vatican City, Biblioteca Apostolica Vaticana, MS Reg. lat. 81 [s. x] ff. 1–12The sole surviving version that is complete (612 lines).
- B (fragmentary)
- B1 = Luxembourg, Bibliothèque Nationale, MS 89 = an Echternach manuscript [s. ix2] 3 leaves
- B2 = Paris, Bibliothèque nationale de France, MS lat. 11411 ff. 99-100 [s. ix] ff. 99–100
- B1 = Luxembourg, Bibliothèque Nationale, MS 89 = an Echternach manuscript [s. ix2]
- C = Lost apart from the items preserved in the glossary below.
- Luxembourg, Bibliothèque Nationale, MS 89 = an Echternach manuscript [s. ix2] One leaf. A glossary of 223 rare and difficult words (‘Echternach glosses’) from what appears to have been version C of the text. Some items are glossed in Latin (119 entries) or in Old Breton (104 entries).
- Luxembourg, Bibliothèque Nationale, MS 89 = an Echternach manuscript [s. ix2]
- D = Paris, Bibliothèque nationale de France, MS lat. 11411 ff. 101-102 [s. ix1] ff. 101–102Fragmentary.
- Secondary language(s): Greek language Hebrew language
- Latin, with calques from Greek and Hebrew.
- Lorica of Laidcenn
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Hisperica famina
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Hisperica_famina
page ID: 931
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=931