Immram Brain meic Febail‘The voyage of Bran mac Febail’
- Medieval Irish literature
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 E 25 (1229) = Lebor na hUidre [s. xi/xii] f. 121aConclusion only.
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1318 10, cols 370-400 = Yellow Book of Lecan ‘proper’ cols 395–398
- Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Rawlinson B 512 I, (a) ff. 101-122, (b) ff. 1-36, (c) ff. 45-52 [s. xv / s. xvi] ff. 119r1–120v2
- London, British Library, MS Harleian 5280 [s. xviin] ff. 43a–44b
- London, British Library, MS Egerton 88 [c. 1564] ff. 11b 2 – 13a 1–2
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1363 4, pp. 40-53 [s. xv] pp. 48b 17 – 50a 6
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 N 10 (Betham 145, 967) = Book of Ballycummin [s. xvi] pp. 57–61
- Stockholm, Kungliga biblioteket, MS Vitterhet Engelsk II [s. xvi] ff. 1b–4b
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
page name: Immram Brain
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Immram_Brain
page ID: 4085
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=4085