In lebor ollaman‘The ollam’s book’
- Middle Irish
- Irish legendary history, Irish texts on language and literature
The list below follows that of Roisin McLaughlin, ‘Fénius Farsaid and the alphabets’, Ériu 59 (2009):
- Group A
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS D ii 1 (1225) = Leabhar Uí Mhaine (The Book of Uí Maine)  ff. 138va57–139rb54Complete
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 12 = Book of Ballymote [1384 x 1406] ff. 299b30–301b23Complete. Beginning ‘Cia cet ughdair robhar a nErind?’.
- Edinburgh, National Library of Scotland, Adv. MS 72.1.1 (2) = John Beaton’s Broad Book ff. 19rb61–20rb13Complete
- Dublin, National Library of Ireland, MS G 53 (Phillipps 10279) [s. xvii] pp. 37.21–38.14Incomplete.
- Group B (longest version)
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1318 15, cols. 500-572 = YBL section  pp. 217a (line 1)–219a (line 22) in facsimile cols 500.1–504.22Complete
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1317 (H 2. 15b) [s. xvii] pp. 105a1–107a3Complete
- London, British Library, MS Egerton 88 [c. 1564] pp. 63a1–63b25Incomplete.
- Group C
- Dublin, National Library of Ireland, MS G 53 (Phillipps 10279) [s. xvii] pp. 43.1–49.12Incomplete.
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS A ii 4 (738) [s. xvii/xviii (?)] ff. 46r1–47v20Incomplete
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1432 (E 3. 3) [s. xv-xvi] p. 3ffFragment, citations from the text; not used by Calder
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1337 (H 3. 18) [s. xv-xvi] pp. 75c22–75c36Fragment, citations from the text = CIH 622.4–622.12
- Middle Irish
- Middle Irish.
An annotated copy of Auraicept na n-éces.
- (Possible) sources:
- Auraicept na n-éces
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: In lebor ollaman
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/In_lebor_ollaman
page ID: 9177
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=9177