Lebor gabála Érenn, Ó Cléirigh recension‘The book of the taking of Ireland’
- Early Modern Irish, Modern Irish
- Cycles of the Kings, Irish legendary history, Lebor gabála Érenn, Mythological Cycle, Compilation
- Primary witnesses
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 K 32 (O'Reilly 113, 617) [s. xvii]In the hand of Cú Choigcríche Ó Cléirigh
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 M 70 [s. xvii]autograph manuscript of Mícheál Ó Cléirigh; incomplete
- Copies derived from the above, including:
- Revised copies.(1)n. 1 R. Mark Scowcroft, ‘Leabhar Gabhála. Part I: the growth of the text’, Ériu 38 (1987): 84.
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1296 (H 2. 5) [s. xviii]
- Early Modern Irish Modern Irish
- Early Modern Irish/Modern Irish.
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Lebor gabála Érenn (Ó Cléirigh)
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Lebor_gab%C3%A1la_%C3%89renn_(%C3%93_Cl%C3%A9irigh)
numerical alternatve: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?curid=14367
page ID: 14367
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=14367