Lebor gabála Érenn, miniugud redaction‘The book of the taking of Ireland’
- Middle Irish, Early Modern Irish
- Cycles of the Kings, Irish legendary history, Lebor gabála Érenn, Mythological Cycle
- In association with Recension II
- R = Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Rawlinson B 512 III, (a) ff. 75B-100, (b) ff. 37-44 [s. xv]ff. 90v–97rMacalister's siglum μR.
- Y = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS D v 1 (537) [s. xiv (?)]A manuscript that is thought to belong originally to the Yellow Book of Lecan, where the text would have followed Recension II. Miniugud covers the entire volume. Macalister's siglum μY.
- Lec or L (Scowcroft) = Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 2 = Book of Lecan [s. xvin]ff. 16v–21 (facsimile)Incomplete. Macalister's siglum μΛ.
- Independent copy
- Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Rawlinson B 502 2, ff. 19–89 = Lebar Glinne Dá Locha (?) [1125 x 1150]pp. 135a.1–136b.34 (facsimile)Fragment: §§ 525-561.
- Middle Irish Early Modern Irish
Middle Irish/Early Modern Irish.
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Lebor gabála Érenn (Míniugud)
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Lebor_gab%C3%A1la_%C3%89renn_(M%C3%ADniugud)
numerical alternatve: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?curid=14366
page ID: 14366
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=14366
Browse linked data