Longes mac nUislenn‘The exile of the sons of Uisliu’
- Early Irish
- Ulster Cycle, remscéla to Táin bó Cúailnge
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2] ff. 192rb line 11 – 193rb line 24
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1318 cols 573–958 = section of the Yellow Book of Lecan [s. xivex/xvin] cols 749.20–753
- London, British Library, MS Egerton 1782 [1516-1518] ff. 67r – 69v line 9
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1287 (H 1. 13)  pp. 323–327Transcript by Aodh Ó Dálaigh.
- Dublin, National Library of Ireland, MS G 138 pp. 129–136Transcript.
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1287 (H 1. 13) 
- Early Irish
Cf. the Early Modern Irish version Oidheadh Chloinne hUisneach.
- Oidheadh Chloinne hUisneach
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Longes mac nUislenn
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Longes_mac_nUislenn
page ID: 681
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=681