verse beg. Mára galgata
- Old Irish
- Early Irish poetry, rhymeless Leinster poems
- Mára galgata
Listed by Corthals:(1)n. 1 Johan Corthals, ‘The rhymeless ‘Leinster poems’: diplomatic texts’, Celtica 24 (2003): 94–95.
- Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Rawlinson B 502 2 = Lebar Glinne Dá Locha (?) [1125 x 1150] p. 124a line 55 – 124b, line 4
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2] p. 315c, lines 11–18
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 12 = Book of Ballymote [1384 x 1406] p. 132a, lines 13–20
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 2 = Book of Lecan [s. xvin] f. 91ra, lines 7–11
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 pp. 377–410 = Supplement to the Book of Leinster [c. s. xvi] p. 387a, lines 16–21
- Old Irish
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
page name: Mára galgata
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/M%C3%A1ra_galgata
page ID: 3740
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=3740