- Irish glossaries, Glossary
- Incipit discreptio de origine Scoticae linguae quam congregauerunt religiosi uiri
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1318 2, cols 3-122 [s. xvi] cols 88–122881 entries, A-T.
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1317 (H 2. 15b) [s. xvii] pp. 41–42 ~ 118–119Fragment of entries E-G.
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1317 (H 2. 15b) [s. xvii] pp. 102–104 ~ 178–180Fragment of entries A–C.
- Dublin, University College, MS Franciscan A 12 [s. xvi (?)] pp. 41–42Fragment A only, possibly deriving from the copy in YBL.
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: O'Mulconry's glossary
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/O%27Mulconry%27s_glossary
page ID: 7091
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=7091