verse beg. Ro-det i nInis find Fáil
- Early Irish
- Early Irish poetry
- Ro-det i nInis find Fáil
- First recension:
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2]p. 31 (facs.)Beginning missing.
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS B iv 2 (1080) [1627-1628]ff. 120–121Copied from the text in LL, including the since lost beginning of the poem.
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1318 5, cols 217-280 = YBL section p. 413a (facsimile) col. 233
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 E 16 (Betham 10, 491) [1797-1808]p. 317
- Shorter recension
- London, British Library, MS Egerton 1782 [1516-1518]f. 56b
- Third recension:
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 Q 1 (570) [s. xviii / s. xix (?)]p. 23
- Another manuscript, which is not listed by Walsh:
- Dublin, National Library of Ireland, MS G 47 [s. xixin]pp. 40, 44, 46
- Early Irish
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
page name: Ro-det i nInis find Fáil
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Ro-det_i_nInis_find_F%C3%A1il
numerical alternatve: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?curid=6285
page ID: 6285
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=6285
Browse linked data