Sáerchlanna Érenn uile‘The noble families of all Ireland’
- Middle Irish
- Early Irish poetry
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 12 = Book of Ballymote [1384 x 1406]p. 255(140r)b.17ff context: Scél ar Chairbre Cinn Cait
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 2 = Book of Lecan [s. xvin]f. 186r(176r)a.m–i context: Scél ar Chairbre Cinn Cait12qq.
- Edinburgh, National Library of Scotland, Adv. MS 72.1.28 [s. xv-xvi]f. 5 context: Scél ar Chairbre Cinn Cait2qq only.
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 E 29 pp. 17-216 = Book of Fermoy ‘proper’ [s. xiv / s. xv]f. 36b context: Bruiden Meic Da Réo11qq.
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 2 = Book of Lecan [s. xvin]ff. 295vb–296ra context: Lebor gabála Érenn (Recension C)Poem entered in the context of the reign of Elim mac Conrach.
- Middle Irish
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
page name: Sáerchlanna Érenn uile
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/S%C3%A1erchlanna_%C3%89renn_uile
numerical alternatve: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?curid=596
page ID: 596
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=596