verse beg. Sé bruidni Érenn, gan dáil
- Early Irish
- Early Irish poetry, Ulster Cycle, Hexad
- Sé bruidni Érenn, gan dáil
- London, British Library, MS Harleian 5280 [s. xviin] f. 49vbeginning: ‘Se bruighni hErenn cin ail’
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1291 (H 1. 17)  ff. 7v–8rbeginning: ‘Se bruidni Erenn gan dail’The poem is here appended to a copy of Bruiden Da Choca, in the episode (§ 31) containing a note on the six hostels of Ireland. For the various attestations of this prose note, see Bruidne Érenn (prose).
- Brussels, Bibliothèque Royale de Belgique, MS 2569-2572 (4640) [s. xvii] f. 34beginning: ‘Se bruigne Erenn cen ail’
- Dublin, King's Inns, MS 12-13 MS 12 [s. xvex]
- Early Irish
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
page name: Sé bruidni Érenn gan dáil
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/S%C3%A9_bruidni_%C3%89renn_gan_d%C3%A1il
page ID: 12979
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=12979