Sanas Cormaic‘Cormac's glossary’
- Old Irish, Middle Irish
- Irish glossaries, Irish texts on language and literature
- Longer version:
- Shorter version:
- A: Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 P 16 (Hodges & Smith 224, 1230) = Leabhar Breac [s. xvin]pp. 263–272.
- F: Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1339 (H 2. 18) = Book of Leinster [s. xii2]p. 179a–179bFragment ~ YBL, §§ 1224-34 and 1268-75
- G: Oxford, Bodleian Library, MS Laud Misc. 610 ff. 1–58 and ff. 73–122 = Leabhar na Rátha [1453–1454]ff. 79r–84r~ YBL, §§ 756-1224.
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS D ii 1 (1225) = Leabhar Uí Mhaine (The Book of Uí Maine) pp. 177ra–184raBeginning only. ~ YBL, §§ 1-1224.
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 N 10 (Betham 145, 967) = Book of Ballycummin [s. xvi]pp. 74 ffEntry for Prull
- London, British Library, MS Harleian 5280 [s. xviin]f. 75r–75vEntries for Mug Éme and Prull
- The sigla in italics represent the versions as listed by Stokes.
- Old Irish Middle Irish
- Secondary language(s): Latin Greek Hebrew
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Sanas Cormaic
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Sanas_Cormaic
page ID: 940
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=940