Scél asa mberar co mbad hé Find mac Cumaill Mongán ocus aní dia fíl aided Fothaid Airgdig‘A story from which it was inferred that Mongán was Find mac Cumaill, and the cause of the death of Fothad Airgdech’
- Cycles of the Kings, Finn Cycle, Aided
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 E 25 (1229) = Lebor na hUidre [s. xi/xii] ff. 133a, line 25 – 133b, line 17
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1318 cols 573–958 = section of the Yellow Book of Lecan [s. xivex/xvin] col. 912
- Dublin, Royal Irish Academy, MS 23 N 10 (Betham 145, 967) = Book of Ballycummin [s. xvi] p. 64
- London, British Library, MS Egerton 88 [c. 1564] f. 15bn. 1 Alfred Nutt • Kuno Meyer, The voyage of Bran, son of Febal to the land of the living: The happy otherworld, vol. 1, vol. 1 (1895): 45.
- Dublin, Trinity College, MS 1363 4, pp. 40-53 [s. xv]
Primary sources Text editions and/or modern translations – in whole or in part – along with publications containing additions and corrections, if known. Diplomatic editions, facsimiles and digital image reproductions of the manuscripts are not always listed here but may be found in entries for the relevant manuscripts. For historical purposes, early editions, transcriptions and translations are not excluded, even if their reliability does not meet modern standards.
Secondary sources (select)
page name: Scél asa mberar co mbad hé Find mac Cumaill Mongán ocus aní dia fíl aided Fothaid Airgdig
shortcut: span style="font-variant:small-caps;">xxx
page url: https://www.vanhamel.nl/codecs/Sc%C3%A9l_asa_mberar_co_mbad_h%C3%A9_Find_mac_Cumaill_Mong%C3%A1n_ocus_an%C3%AD_dia_f%C3%ADl_aided_Fothaid_Airgdig
page ID: 284
page ID tracker: https://www.vanhamel.nl/vhcodecs/index.php?title=Show:ID&id=284